Touch Screen Project (TSP) “Krishi Mitra”
- T.S.P. is altogether a new concept amongst public sector Banks and our bank started it in August 2005
- To provide latest information on Agriculture, allied activities and cultivation of different crops on scientific methods through Electronic Media.
- To popularize our Bank schemes of Agricultural credit & deposit products.
- To increase Agriculture advances by direct canvassing in the villages.
- To assist Branch Managers in loan recovery.
Progress of the scheme
|Number of Villages covered since August 2005||1149|
|Number of farmers who have seen the Touch screen||42127|
|Number of farmers who availed loans from our Branches||1293|
|Loan amount Sanctioned: (Rs in Lakhs)||1100|
Review and follow-up
- The AFOs of TSP are called at RDC Hadapsar to review the performance at the end of every quarter.
- Dr D R Bapat, Trustee, MARDEF attends the meeting to review along with Member Secretary MARDEF.
- Modifications and suitability of area specific crops are discussed and updation is in progress.