NRO Account Opening Required Documents:
Photocopy of the pages of the passport containing passport details and personal details of all applicants
- Copy of Permanent Account Number (PAN) / Form 60 (in absence of PAN)
- Copy of valid visa / work permit
- One passport photograph of each applicant
- One document confirming either the overseas or Indian address. The address on the document has to match the address mentioned in the application form.
- An Initial Payment Cheque / Draft from your own account equivalent to amount required to maintain the Average Monthly Balance in account. (In case of Draft, DD slip is mandatory).
Incase, you cannot come to our branch for account opening and you reside in a non FATF country, all photocopies of the above documents to be attested by Indian Embassy or by a Notary.