BoM Credit Card
What is a Credit Card?
- A credit card is an instrument to help you make instant credit based transactions.
Unlike debit cards which are linked to your bank accounts and debit the corresponding amount for every transaction, credit cards offer you the flexibility to make transactions on credit, independent of your account balance. These amounts however are repayable at the end of a pre-specified credit period, and each credit card involves a credit limit beyond which transactions cannot be made.
- Credit Card offers faster, hassle free and instant cash whenever needed.
What is the Eligibility criteria for applying for Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card?
- Indian resident
- Individuals only;
- Minimum age is 21 years and Maximum age is 65 years;
- Salaried- minimum monthly regular income should be Rs. 30,000/- and for Businessman/self-employed/professional minimum yearly income should be Rs. 3,60,000/-
While these are the general conditions to avail of a credit card, additional criteria may be sought from your respective branch.
What is the product variant of Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card?
Visa International Credit Card.
What are documents required for applying for Bank of Maharashtra credit Card?
- KYC document
- Latest salary slip, Form 16 downloaded from Traces website
- Salary bank a/c statement of last one year
- KYC document
- Proof of firm’s registration
- ITR with Computation
- Business bank a/c statement of last one year
- Latest BS/PL, confirming that the firm is in profit
How to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card?
By visiting your Home branch.
What are the benefits of Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card?
- Limit up to Rs. 1.50 lakhs available for customers
- Credit Card Issuance fee is waived for applicant
- No issuance fee for add on cards also
- Renewal fee will be waived if cardholder makes minimum payments of Rs. 30,000/- in a year through this card.
- Unsecured Credit Card having limit from Rs. 0.50 lakhs to Rs. 1.50 lakhs based on Bank’s policy
- Cash limit upto 20% of the limit sanctioned
- Interest free period from 15 to 45 days based on the date of transaction
- Flexi pay facility available
- Balance transfer with/without EMI facility available
How to activate our Credit Card using Customer Self Care Module (CSCM) of Bank?
The credit card will be delivered to you without physical PIN and in ‘Inactive’ status for the security reasons and avoid any misuse of card. All customers are required to register themselves on the Customer Self Care web portal https://creditcard.bankofmaharashtra.in/ This is mandatory step to be done for activating the credit card, generating green PIN. The following channels will be inactive by default but has to be activated by customer:
- Electronic- Commerce (E-com)
- Near Filled Communication (NFC- Tap and pay/Contactless payment)
- International Transactions
Card activation: Process flow
Login card activation portal via web browser →New User Registration→ enter details → Continue→ enter OTP received on Mobile/email →Validate→ Type Passcode → Submit
How to use Forget Password facility?
Login on the self Service web portal https://creditcard.bankofmaharashtra.in/ → Forgot Password →Type User Id →continue → Enter OTP → Validate → Type New Passcode → Submit
Whether EMI facility is available on Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card?
- Yes. The minimum transaction amount that can be converted to EMI is Rs. 5,000/-.
- Customers can repay EMI within the different tenures, i.e. 3/6/9/12/18/24 months.
Is there any Toll free number/ Grievance portal for resolving the customer’s issues?
Yes, the Toll Free No. is 1800 233 4526/ 1800 102 2636 through which Card can be instantly blocked by the customer in case of any loos/theft/misuse of card.