E-Payment of Direct Taxes - Income Tax, TDS etc.
AVAILABLE FOR ALL OUR RETAIL AND CORPORATE
INTERNET BANKING CUSTOMERS ……….. With Fund Transfer Facility
Bank of Maharashtra renders you the facility to make CBDT payments Online. This can be availed by you being an internet banking customer of the bank. For using this facility you must be registered with Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) as assessee and holding valid PAN/TAN number. You should have Bank of Maharashtra's Internet Banking User-id & passwords. Using this facility, you can make payments at any time of the day. This facility is available to all assessee registered with Central Board of Direct Taxes.
Steps to be followed to Make ePayment of Direct Taxes.....
- Visit the Bank of Maharashtra's Internet Banking site, and select e-Payment of Taxes option and select the type of tax payment you need to do.
- Click on the "Start New Payment" link at bottom of this page for making online payment of Direct Taxes. It will redirect you to NSDL website https://onlineservices.tin.nsdl.com/etaxnew/tdsnontds.jsp
- Select the relevant Challan.
- Enter the complete details (ensure filling mandatory details/fields).
- PAN will be validated by the system.
- Select Bank of Maharashtra from the List and click on Submit followed by Proceed.
- You will be redirected to Bank of Maharashtra's Tax Payment Gateway ( BOM's Internet Banking site).
- Select Corporate / Retail Option.
- Enter the User Id and Login password in Login Page.
- After Login Password validation, you will be taken to payment page in which Challan Details will be displayed.
- Enter amount. Select Account to be Debited and Transaction Password and click on Submit.
- On submit the payment confirmation page will be displayed with all the Challan details selected and entered by you. Click on confirm if you want to go ahead with Payment or you may cancel the transaction.
- On successful payment Cyber Receipt will be displayed to you, you may print the Cyber Receipt.
- You can take print of Duplicate Challan in Internet Banking Normal Login Under "Duplicate Challan" menu.
If you have not yet availed our Mahaconnect Internet banking facility, please – A) Apply for Mahaconnect Internet Banking Services with Fund Transfer Facility.
B) Click on the respective hyperlink to download the request form and submit the same to your Branch.
C) You shall receive your Corporate Id and/or User ID and Password(s) directly by Post/ Courier.
D) Please log on BOM's Internet Banking Site,
E) select e-Payment of Taxes option
F) Follow the steps mentioned above.
|Last update date - 27-05-11