Redressal of Complaints/Grievances :
To enable the customers to voice their grievances or offer suggestions for improvement in customer service, “Customer Day” is observed at all the offices of the Bank covering branches, Zonal offices and Head Office, on 15th of every month ( next day, if 15th is a holiday or half day).
- In case of any complaint, the matter may first be brought to the notice of concerned Branch Manager for immediate redressal.
- If the complaint is not redressed to the satisfaction of the customer, the matter may be taken up with the Zonal heads concerned.
- If the complainant still feels unsatisfied with the responses received, he/she can address the complaint to the Bank’s Principal Nodal Officer at Head Office designated to deal with customers’ complaints / grievances giving full details of the case.
After exhausting all the above machinery / channels, if the customer is not satisfied, he/she may write to Chairman & Managing Director of the Bank. In any case, if the complaint remains unresolved for more than a month OR if he/she is not satisfied with the reply given by the Bank, Complainant is free to take recourse to the following:
- Chief Customer Service Officer (Internal Ombudsman) of the bank.
- The Banking Ombudsman located in State Capitals under RBI Ombudsman Scheme 2006
- Directorate of Public Grievances, Government of India, Cabinet Secretariat, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.
- The District Consumer Forum under Consumer Protection Act, 1985.